photo courtesy of Anissa Thompson, freeimages.com
After several years of study and planning, the East Penn School district finally began offering full-day kindergarten in the fall of 2018. I wrote the following series of articles laying out why I strongly supported doing so.
- 4 Key Benefits of Full Day Kindergarten
- The Need for Full Day Kindergarten
- Paying for Full Day Kindergarten
- The Difference a Good Plan Makes
Passing the full day K program was not without its drama. I wrote several blogs documenting the process:
- Full Day K Defeated in East Penn
- A Full Day K Referendum?
- A New Vote on Fully Day Kindergarten
- Full Day K Passed).
If you prefer short video summaries of some of my original posts, you can check them out here: